History|Taiyo Cable|Corporate profile
  • History|Taiyo Cable|製品検索リンク
  • History|Taiyo Cable|お問い合わせリンク
  • History|Taiyo Cable|カタログ請求

会社沿革

1923 Taiyo Cable Co., Ltd. was established
1968 Moved factory to Sanda City in Hyogo prefecture and began manufacturing robot cables
1975 Began manufacturing cable assemblies
1978 Began selling BT-VCT
1981 Began selling RVV, RVV-SB
1994 Established the Toyooka Factory
1995 Established Taiyo Cable (HK) Co., Ltd.
1996 Began selling the EXT-II Series
1997 Established Taiyo Cable (Dongguan) Co., Ltd.
2001 Established Taiyo Cable (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
2005 Established the Techno Distribution Center and stopped production at the Sanda Factory. Began production at the Shimane Factory
2008 Established the Suzhou New Factory, completed 2nd phase construction of the Sanda Techno Center and established the Fukuoka Branch
2008 Changed company name from Taiyo Cable Co., Ltd. to Taiyo Cabletec Corporation
2009 Established Taiyo Cabletec (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
2011 Moved the head office to Umeda in Kita-ku, Osaka
2011 Became a subsidiary of TC Asia Pacific Holdings, Ltd.
2017 Merged with subsidiary company Teikoku Co.,Ltd.

Corporate History of Taiyo Cabletec Corporation