- EXT－3D＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMUL ListingRoHS
A robot cable recommended for arm-type robots
- This cable has both UL and cUL certifications as well as Listing Standard CL3X and complies with NFPA 70, 79. By using highly elastic TPE resin for the insulation, it achieves a long life of 3 dimensional movement. An ideal cable for articulated robots.
- EXT－01＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMRoHS
Global strategy robot cables
- By using conductors made with our original, unique twisting method, we have achieved cables with a long lifespan. With exceptionally oil resistant PVC used for the insulation and sheath, these cables are ideal for wiring in high-speed moving parts such as cableveyors. (Company evaluation of 100 million cycles)
- TBF＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMCE*1PSERoHS
Cables for entry level cableveyors
- With UL, cUL and (PS)E certifications, this uses a flexible oil and heat resistant vinyl sheath material. Ideal for wiring in low-speed sliding parts such as cableveyors. (Company evaluation of 5 million cycles)
- FA Ethernet＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMUL Listing*1cUL Listing*1RoHS
- This new brand satisfies the movability and oil, heat and noise resistance properties demanded of FA cables along with the transmission properties required of Ethernet cables. It supports every aspect of the production site from factory and machinery wiring to the wiring between equipment and more.
*2 Available for use as "low power circuit equipment" as stated in the Technical Standards for Electrical Equipment.