EXT (robot cable) series＜＜EXT Series ＞＞
- EXT－3D＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMUL ListingRoHS
A robot cable recommended for arm-type robots
- This cable has both UL and cUL certifications as well as Listing Standard CL3X and complies with NFPA 70, 79. By using highly elastic TPE resin for the insulation, it achieves a long life of 3 dimensional movement. An ideal cable for articulated robots.
- EXT－PREMUL AWMcUL AWMUL ListingcUL ListingRoHS
A fluorine-insulated robot cable
- Intended for use on articulated robots, this cable utilizes ETFE (fluorine) for its insulation to increase 3 dimensional bending capabilities and achieve exceptional resistance to oil and heat (105℃), surpassing that of our EXT-II, for a high performance robot cable with excellent transmission potential.
- EXT－ⅡUL AWMcUL AWMRoHS
A robot cable for high-speed cableveyors (best seller)
- Since first going on sale in 1996, this cable has maintained a long record of sales and is regarded as a standard for robot cables. Employing a unique conductor originally developed by Taiyo Cabletec, its flexible, exceptionally slidable insulator and sheath achieve a high degree of bendability and allow for easy operation. In particular, it exhibits a superb capacity for use in cableveyors. (Company evaluation of 100 million cycles)
- EXT－01＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMRoHS
Global strategy robot cables
- By using conductors made with our original, unique twisting method, we have achieved cables with a long lifespan. With exceptionally oil resistant PVC used for the insulation and sheath, these cables are ideal for wiring in high-speed moving parts such as cableveyors. (Company evaluation of 100 million cycles)
Other cables for moving parts
- TBF＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMCE*1PSERoHS
Cables for entry level cableveyors
- With UL, cUL and (PS)E certifications, this uses a flexible oil and heat resistant vinyl sheath material. Ideal for wiring in low-speed sliding parts such as cableveyors. (Company evaluation of 5 million cycles)
- SSXUL AWMcUL AWM*1CE*1PSE*1RoHS
Formerly Sunrex Cables
- This flexible robot wire uses an ultra-thin conductor. With UL, TUV and (PS)E certifications, this cable is highly evaluated for its excellent workability and exceptional flexibility.
*4/0AWG is not (PS)E standard.
- FA Ethernet＜NEW＞UL AWMcUL AWMUL Listing*1cUL Listing*1RoHS
- This new brand satisfies the movability and oil, heat and noise resistance properties demanded of FA cables along with the transmission properties required of Ethernet cables. It supports every aspect of the production site from factory and machinery wiring to the wiring between equipment and more.
*2 Available for use as "low power circuit equipment" as stated in the Technical Standards for Electrical Equipment.