- Wiring of electrical machinery and apparatus not exceeding 600V.
- Corresponds to halogen-free requirement.
- Rated voltage:600V. Temp:75°C.
- Flexible annealed copper stranded conductor.
- Non-halogen flame-resistant polyethylene for insulation.
- Halogen-free, low smoke evolution.
- Heat resistance 75 °C.
- Cold -50 °C.
- Reference to JIS C3612,JIS C 3316.
- 0.75mm2~5.5mm2 wires conform to Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law.
(0.5mm2 wires out of Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law)
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is avalue at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Please multiply the following correction coefficient by the ambient temperature and the cable-laying conditions, etc.
●Adjustment factors(at ambient temperature)
●Adjustment factors(for multiple-line laying)
Standard sales length
Please contact us which sizes are available.