- Multi-cable for North America and EU.
- Cable tray, for Raceway wiring.
- Shielded Electric equipment cable with UL and cUL at 600V, 105°C. (Category : QPTZ, AVLA2, ZKHZ, AVLV8)
- CE marking.
- Obtaining UL Listed MTW and TC, this cable compliants to NFPA70 and 79.
- Heat resistant PVC used for insulation.
- Oil, heat resistant and Flexible PVC sheath material is used.
- Flame resisting : UL VW-1, cUL FT1.
- It passes Vertical-Tray Flame Test of UL.
- ※Core number mark “+1C” has the [Y/G] earth cable of 14AWG size.
- ※3 or 4 and 7 or more cores of 14AWG more size has the [Y/G] earth cable of an equal size.
- ※The examination of 2000V/5 minute besides the withstand voltage test on above mentioned UL standard and the CSA standard is applied.
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is a value at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated based on JCS0168.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated excluding grounding conductor.
- Please multiply the following correction coefficient by the ambient temperature.
- Note) Please refer to P.253 when you use this cable according to NFPA 70 or NFPA79.
●Adjustment factors (at ambient temperature)
Standard sales length
(Sales by short length is available for large sizes. Please contact us which sizes are available.)