※Characteristics above are only as reference
- Appropriate for cable bare wiring for high-speed moving.
- Cable Bear test 20 million times or more.
- Shielded Robot cable with UL and cUL at 30V, 80°C. (Category : AVLV2, AVLV8)
- Extremely fine special conductor use.
- Oil and heat resistant PVC used for insulation.
- Oil and heat resistant PVC used for sheath.
- Flame resisting : UL VW-1, cUL FT1.
- ※Please contact us which sizes are available.
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is a value at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated based on JCS0168.
- Please multiply the following adjustment factors by the ambient temperature.
●Adjustment factors (at ambient temperature)
- ＊）1 It is C when overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or more, and D when overall diameter of the cable is 30mm or more.
- ＊）2 When overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or less.
- ※The longevity of the cable inside a cable bearing is dependent on the travel distance.
Please consult our Sales Department when wiring a travel distance of 5m or greater.
※A～C in the table indicate the characteristics below.
- A：There is no problem on practical use at all.
- B：Deterioration slightly no problem almost on practical use.
- C：It is sometimes deteriorated to some degree, and not possible to use it.