||Less than 10C
||More than 10C
※Characteristics above are only as reference
- It is possible to use it for wiring medium or low-speed operational components of machine tool.
- Cable Bear test 5 million times or more. (or more ability 10 million times)
- Vibration resistant cable with UL and cUL at 300V, 105°C. (Category : AVLV2, AVLV8)
- Fit to Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law. (19~15AWG)
- Fine wire conductor use.
- Heat resistant PVC used for insulation.
- Oil and heat resistant PVC used for sheath.
- Flame resisting : UL VW-1, cUL FT1.
- ※3c or more has the [Y/G] earth cable of an equal size.
- ※The test of 2000V/5 minute besides the withstand voltage test on above mentioned UL standard and the CSA standard is applied.
- ※The size indicated within parenthesis in the above table, describes the appropriate size of Japanese domestic use.
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is a value at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated based on JCS0168.
- Please multiply the following adjustment factors by the ambient temperature.
- Please select the allowable ampacity value to much of usage.
●Adjustment factors (at ambient temperature)
- ＊）1 It is C when overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or more, and D when overall diameter of the cable is 30mm or more.
- ＊）2 Our original test showed that no case of wire breakage could be detected for TBF even after 10 million cycles.
- ＊）3 When overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or less.
- ※The longevity of the cable inside a cable bearing is dependent on the travel distance.
Please consult our Sales Department when wiring a travel distance of 5m or greater.
※A～C in the table indicate the characteristics below.
- A：There is no problem on practical use at all.
- B：Deterioration slightly no problem almost on practical use.
- C：It is sometimes deteriorated to some degree, and not possible to use it.
Standard sales length
Please contact us (sales rap).