※Characteristics above are only as reference
- Appropriate for cable bare wiring for high-speed moving.
- Cable Bear test 20 million times or more.
- Robot cable with UL and cUL at 600V, 105°C. (Category : AVLV2, AVLV8)
- Extremely fine conductor use.
- Oil and heat resistant PVC used for insulation.
- Oil and heat resistant PVC used for sheath.
- Flame resisting : UL VW-1, cUL FT1.
- ※Core number mark “+1C” has the [Y/G] ground core of 14AWG size.
- ※3C or 4C and 14AWG or more size has the [Y/G] ground core of an equal size.
- ※The test of 2000V/5 minute besides the withstand voltage test on above mentioned UL standerd and the CSA standard is applied.
- ※Please contact us which sizes are available.
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is a value at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated based on JCS0168.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated excluding grounding conductor.
- Please multiply the following adjustment factors by the ambient temperature.
●Adjustment factors (at ambient temperature)
- ＊）1 It is C when overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or more, and D when overall diameter of the cable is 30mm or more.
- ＊）2 When overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or less.
- ※The longevity of the cable inside a cable bearing is dependent on the travel distance.
Please consult our Sales Department when wiring a travel distance of 5m or greater.
※A～C in the table indicate the characteristics below.
- A：There is no problem on practical use at all.
- B：Deterioration slightly no problem almost on practical use.
- C：It is sometimes deteriorated to some degree, and not possible to use it.