※Characteristics above are only as reference
- Appropriate for cable bare wiring for high-speed moving.
- Cable Bear test 10 million times or more.
- Shielded Robot cable with UL and cUL at 600V,105°C. (Category : AVLV2, AVLV8)
- Extremely fine special conductor use.
- Low friction and heat resistant PVC used for insulation.
- Oil and heat resistant PVC used for sheath.
- Flame resisting : UL VW-1, cUL FT1.
- ※Core number mark “+1C” has the [Y/G] ground core of 14AWG size.
- ※4 or more cores of 14AWG, 12AWG size has the [Y/G] ground core of an equal size./li>
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is a value at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated based on JCS0168.
Allowable ampacity is calculated excluding grounding conductor.
- Please multiply the following adjustment factors by the ambient temperature.
●Adjustment factors (at ambient temperature)
- ＊）1 It is C when overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or more, and D when overall diameter of the cable is 30mm or more.
- ＊）2 When overall diameter of the cable is 20mm or less.
- ※The longevity of the cable inside a cable bearing is dependent on the travel distance.
Please consult our Sales Department when wiring a travel distance of 5m or greater.
Standard sales length
(Sales by short length is available for large sizes. Please contact us which sizes are available.)