- The permittivity and the dielectric substance loss are small, andit is the best for the electric circuit where the transmisson speed improvement is required.
- Fluoroprastics resin insulated wire with UL at 600V, 200°C. (Category : AVLV2)
- Fluoroplastics is used for the insulation.
- Making to a minute diameter is achieved.
- It is excellent to heat,cold,oil,chemical, and solvents resistant.
- Flame resisting : UL VW-1.
・black, white, red, yellow, blue, transparency, Y/G.
※Y/G indicates green core with yellow stripe (30~50%).
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is a value at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Please multiply the following adjustment factors by the ambient temperature and the cable-laying conditions, etc.
●Adjustment factors (at ambient temperature)
●Adjustment factors (for multiple-line laying)
Standard sales length
(28AWG~26AWG is 500m length)
(24AWG~22AWG is 300m length)
(20AWG~16AWG is 200m length or longer)