- Multi-cable for North America and EU.
- Shielded Electric equipment cable with UL and cUL at 300V, 105°C. (Category : AVLV2, AVLV8)
- CE marking.
- Heat resistant PVC used for insulation.
- Oil, heat resistant and Flexible PVC sheath material is used.
- Flame resisting : UL VW-1, cUL FT1.
- ※The examination of 2000V/5 minute besides the withstand voltage test on above mentioned UL standard and the CSA standard is applied.
- ※The size indicated within parenthesis in the above table, describes the appropriate size of Japanese domestic use.
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is a value at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Allowable ampacity is calculated based on JCS0168.
- Please multiply the following correction coefficient by the ambient temperature.
●Adjustment factors (at ambient temperature)
Standard sales length
(Sales by short length is available for large sizes. Please contact us which sizes are available.)