- Wiring of electrical installation and apparatus not exceeding 600V.
- Applications of high temperature location.
- Rated voltage:600V. Temp:75°C.
- Use a heat-resistant PVC to insulation compared to IV 1.2 times the allowable current.
- Heat resistance75°C (ability 90 °C).
- Reference to JIS C 3317.
- 1.25mm2~100mm2 wires conform to Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law.
- The allowable ampacity of this catalog is avalue at one in the air construction and the ambient temperature 30°C.
- Please multiply the following correction coefficient by the ambient temperature and the cable-laying conditions, etc.
●Adjustment factors(at ambient temperature)
●Adjustment factors(for multiple-line laying)
Standard sales length
Please contact us (sales rep).